I am far from the world's most faithful blogger, but when she issues a challenge like this (and I just happen to be at home anyway, waiting for the piano tuner to finish before I go back to work) --- why not?
Contents of my bag this morning:
- Two card cases for all those cards (hidden beneath the pager)
- Office key & hospital ID on (splurge) Vera Bradley lanyard
- Knitting and associated paraphernalia (especially love the cheesy pen/measuring tape combo which is, unfortunately, hidden beneath the VB lanyard)
- Mesh bag trying to camouflage "necessities" inside
- Yay yay yay the recently acquired (big splurge) Kindle in its snazzy case
- Smarties in case of low blood sugar
- Spiral notebook (& pencil partially hidden beneath knitting & ID/lanyard)
- BlackBerry and planner weren't in there at the moment, but they usually are (hence the big bag)
Nice break - thanks, Stacy.