Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Fever!




Such excitement! Eleanor (The Weast) awakened us with "Happy Valentine's Day!" and I realized i hadn't gotten their valentines & gifts ready yet. It didn't bother them to wait & play with the guinea pigs. Eleanor likes to lie down on her back with a "guinea" on her chest/belly to snuggle.



Their gifts spoke to the desires of their little hearts ... the Weast got a fairy book and the Bear got 2 Matchbox cars (a Corvette and a Jaguar).

Eleanor proclaimed that "there are 4 great things about today: Half day of school, Dress-down Day, Valentine's party... " oh dear, now I have forgotten the 4th.

Henry insisted on dressing all in red (see above with his new cars.) At school he kept announcing to everyone he ran into that "I got cars for Valentine's Day!" He also informed me that "I will always love you, Mommy!"

No comments: